DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FUNAMENTALS OF PSYCHOLOGY TEXTBOOK 7TH EDITION
Read Chapter 5 of your Comer textbook.
Learning Activity #2: Individual Anxiety Disorders Paper Under the DSM-5, we have three categories:
- Obsessive-compulsive, OCD
- Trauma and stressor-related
- Separation, selective mutism, specific phobia, social phobia, panic, agoraphobia, and generalized
- Body dysmorphic, hoarding, trichotillomania, and excoriation
- Reactive attachment disorder, disinhibited social engagement, PTSD, acute stress, and adjustment
This activity will have you selecting one major anxiety disorder and one obsessive compulsive disorder/Trauma to analyze.
Write a two to three page paper covering the major individual anxiety disorders and obsessive compulsive disorder. Present two supporting scholarly sources, apply APA formatting, and follow the Paper Writing rubric.
To achieve maximum points for content and analysis, the following elements need thoroughly addressed:
- Discuss one major anxiety disorder and one obsessive compulsive disorder/Trauma including its descriptions, symptoms, and treatment.
- Review major theoretical perspectives as related to the anxiety disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder/Trauma that you selected, including causality and treatment.
- Note distinguishing factors as to differentiating between symptoms we all experience (fear, anxiety, worry, etc.) and what constitutes a person being diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. Reference the DSM-5 criteria for diagnosis to differentiate symptoms and having the disorder.
Learning Activity #5: Implications of Suicide Journal
Read Chapter 7 of your Comer textbook.
Over the next three weeks you will be providing a weekly one-page journal entry. Your journal entries will help you gain insight into your own experiences and perspectives as to the issues addressed.
For this week’s journal entry, address the following areas:
- Major sociological factors as contributors of suicide
- Major theoretical approaches to treatment
- Your personal thoughts and/or encounters (self, family members, others) regarding attempting to or committing suicide.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post Abnormal Psychology Assignment first appeared on Submit Your Homework.
Abnormal Psychology Assignment was first posted on September 17, 2020 at 3:49 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com