Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
Articulate your position as the top administrator concerned about the importance of professional conduct within the health care setting. Justify your position.
Ascertain the major ramifications of having professional staff compromise the boundaries of ethics and medical conduct.
Analyze the four (4) elements required of a plaintiff to prove medical negligence.
Discuss the overarching duties of the health care governing board in mitigating the effects of medical non-compliance, as they apply to the rules of practice set forth in the Sure Care Hospital governing board’s manifesto.
Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
• The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Describe the sources of law in America, the relative legal procedure, and the related court system.
• Examine the various applications of the law within the health care system.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care policy, law, and ethics
The post Analyze the four (4) elements required of a plaintiff to prove medical negligence. appeared first on nursing assignment tutor.