There are a variety of steps to be completed when planning a health promotion program. While planning may begin in different ways each plan must identify the problem, analyze the data, and focus on making decisions.
Use the assigned text readings to identify a health concern that you would like to promote, apply the information to respond to the following discussion questions:
- Discuss the steps that are essential to planning an effective health promotion program?
- What are the goals and objectives of the program?
- Which individuals would you choose to make up a planning committee? Why?
Support your statements with appropriate examples from scholarly references. Make sure all references are cited in APA format. References should be current at least within the last 5 years. Remember that references should be used to support your peer responses.
You should have:
- Discussed essential steps for planning a health promotion program.
- Identified appropriate programmatic goals and objectives.
- Identified the individuals you would choose to make up a planning committee, giving reasons.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
- Commented on the postings of at least two peers.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post Assignment 1: Discussion—Starting the Planning Process first appeared on The Nursing Tutors.