The purpose of this assignment is to familiarize students with health reform strategies adopted by states. Students will select a state health policy reform innovation and describe the rationale, how it was adopted (e.g., federal waivers, passage by state legislature), the funding structure, and (to the extent statistical data are available) its impact. Students should summarize their findings in a 1-2 page, single-spaced memo.
A few examples of state innovations include Vermont’s single payer system, Massachusetts’ health reforms and Kentucky’s Medicaid healthcare program (none of these can be used).
1. Choose the Health Care Reform. Explain separately the Rational, the Adoption of the Reform, the Funding Structure and the Impacts.
2. Purpose is clear. Clearly presents a main idea and supports it throughout the paper.
3. Well-planned and well-thought out. Includes title, introduction, statement of main idea, transitions and conclusion.
4. Exceptionally well-presented and argued; ideas are detailed, well-developed, supported with specific evidence & facts, as well as examples and specific details.
5. Sources are exceptionally well-integrated and they support claims argued in the paper very effectively. Quotations and Works Cited conform to MLA style sheet.
6. Excellent grammar, spelling, syntax and punctuation.
7. Uses APA guidelines accurately and consistently to cite sources and formatting
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Choose the Health Care Reform. Explain separately the Rational, the Adoption of the Reform, the Funding Structure and the Impacts. was first posted on July 11, 2019 at 5:37 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com