Using information gained from this week’s readings, analyze the second article you selected in Unit 1.
- Summarize the type of research used in the article, as defined by the text.
- Describe the sampling procedure that was used to recruit the participants, as defined by the text.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the method of sampling used.
- Evaluate whether the sampling procedure was appropriate for the type of research, and whether it allowed the researcher to answer the research question or questions.
- Post the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide, linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
After reviewing the discussion postings, choose one peer to respond to. For your response:
- Follow the persistent link to the article being discussed.
- Using the language of research, explain how you agree or disagree with your peer’s evaluation, offering your own suggestions for improving the research design.
- Discussion Participation Scoring Guide.
- APA Style and Format.
- Capella Library.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the method of sampling used. was first posted on September 20, 2019 at 3:39 am.
©2019 "Coursework Research". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org