Write a paper of 500-1,000 words reflecting on two prescribed areas and one area of your choosing.
Consider the journals you have written during this course.
Reflect on the items you selected each week that connected to your education.
How has the knowledge you have gained from your program of study assisted you in your volunteer experience? How do you see it assisting you in the future?
Consider all areas of student life such as general education requirements, major, minor, emphasis, chapel, extracurricular, community service, employment, faculty, administration, etc.
Address the following:
- In your opinion, what are one or two things that would have made your experience at Grand Canyon even better?
- Point out people and events in your Grand Canyon experience that had the most positive influence on you. Explain one or two of them.
- Explain how your Grand Canyon experience changed you personally, professionally, and spiritually.
- How do you see this whole experience impacting your future?
- In what specific ways are you better prepared for professional life?
Reflect on anything else related to your volunteer experience.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Essays will be evaluated on content (what you say) but also based on organization, grammar, spelling, freedom from error, punctuation, and the like.
The essay should demonstrate your professional ability to communicate and share information.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Explain how your Grand Canyon experience changed you personally, professionally, and spiritually. was first posted on September 21, 2019 at 4:06 am.
©2019 "Coursework Research". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org