Estimated time – 17 minutes each
Answer the questions to the best of your ability, BE SPECIFIC
Pick 2 – 35 points each
- Why did the United States go to war with Mexico in 1845 and how did the war change the nation?
- Describe the debates and the legislation that makes up the Compromise of 1850.
- Explain how the emancipation proclamation changed the war for the Union?
- Explain why President Lincoln appointing General Ulysses S. Grant to overall commander of the Union war effort changed the course of the war.
Estimated time – 5 minutes each
Describe and/or define 3 of the following terms, BE SPECIFIC – 10 points each
- Seneca Falls Convention
- Underground Railroad
- Wilmot Proviso
- Popular Sovereignty
- Kansas Nebraska Act of 1854
- Dred Scott v. Sandrod
- Senator Charles Sumner
- Fort Sumter
- First Bull Run
- Battle of Gettysburg
- Thirteenth Amendment
- Appomattox, Virginia (Appomattox Court House)
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post History Test: 2 Essay and define 3 terms first appeared on Submit Your Homework.
History Test: 2 Essay and define 3 terms was first posted on September 16, 2020 at 3:48 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org