Students are required to, follow the instructions by your lecturer to confirm any
relevant information. You also need to follow any relevant announcement on
Blackboard that confirm the date and time.
The individual assignment will assess students on the following LOs;
1. On understanding of the various theoretical models of accounting
2. On applying knowledge and understanding to specific financial reporting issues to
AASB accounting standards
3. On discussing the theoretical constructs of contemporary financial accounting
4. On evaluating and explaining the need for the development of a conceptual
framework for accounting, and discuss the influence of such a framework on accounting
5. On Understanding of the Australian accounting regulatory framework and the
6. On understanding of how to account for assets, non-current assets and liabilities
7. Be able to calculate for revaluations and impairments of non-current assets, and
then journalise, and
8. Account for leases for both lessees and lessors
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
On understanding of the various theoretical models of accounting- On applying knowledge and… was first posted on June 29, 2020 at 6:10 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org