the paper description and all the requirements on the file attach please pay a close attention to the details
Assignment # MR – Materials Report
The purpose of this education is to prepare for a professional career. Therefore, ALL assignments are expected to have a professional presentation. This assignment provides one opportunity for students to explore the materials commonly found in industrial manufacturing processes – you will be assigned a material to investigate.
This assignment is particularly prescriptive, and the specific requirements are listed below.
Your report will consist of EXACTLY three (3) pages appropriately formatted:
All pages: Margins (all pages): Left 1.00″, Right 1.00″, Top 1.00″, and Bottom 1.00″.
A page header in 10 pt Arial typeface with the following information:
Last name, First Name Material name Spr17
Page 1: A table of the material’s properties to include, but not limited to, the following:
· Physical: Specific gravity and volume, density, etc.
· Mechanical: Tensile (yield, ultimate, & fracture) and compressive strengths, tensile modulus, hardness, Izod impact strength, elongation, wear resistance, etc.
· Metallurgical: Alloy(s), heat treatments (tempers), forms, malleability, machinability, etc.
· Thermal: Thermal conductivity, coefficient of thermal expansion, deflection temperature, transition temp., flammability class (UL), etc.
· Chemical: Resistance to sunlight, acids, alkalis, salt water, petroleum products, etc.
· Electrical: Volume resistivity, arc resistance, dielectric strength, etc.
Page 2: A material overview in paragraph format to include, but not limited to:
· A brief history of the material (discovery & early usage).
· Advantages of the material.
· Disadvantages of the material.
· End user fabrication methods and characteristics, including special handling.
· A list or table of typical/recommended applications.
Page 3: A bibliography with a minimum of 3 citations in APA format (see CBAT Language Skills Handbook). NOTE: Wikipedia is NOTa legitimate source.
Grading: Organization/Presentation (30%), Content and Sources (35%) and Grammar & Layout (35%)
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
opportunity for students to explore the materials commonly found in industrial manufacturing processes – you will be assigned a material to investigate. was first posted on July 11, 2019 at 1:34 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com