Throughout this course, you have learned about teamwork and effective teams. Now it is time to put it all together and design your own team! This assignment allows you to bring together what you have learned and apply it through creating a group plan.
Imagine you have been asked to create a team at work to meet a specific need within your company.
Create a 350- to 700-word proposal of a team to present to your manager. Include the following:
- Describe what type of group/team this will be.
- Describe the goals of the group/team and how many team members will be needed.
- Outline a plan for how this group/team will be effective, including the following:
- A proposed leadership style
- The characteristics that you are looking for in team members
- The roles that each team member will take on
- Methods for enhancing group cohesion
- Strategies for managing conflict
- Strategies for decision making and problem solving
- A proposed team agenda for the first meeting.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Phoenix SOC/110 Team Proposal Paper was first posted on July 11, 2019 at 4:34 pm.
©2019 "Essay Associates". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
Phoenix SOC/110 Team Proposal Paper was first posted on July 11, 2019 at 4:35 pm.