Short Assessment Papers
The Assessment client is a older adult named “Cissy” of Quartet (2012 film)
In the short assessment paper students will observe older adults as portrayed in movies or short clips and then write an assessment of the older adult. The assessment will integrate the different assessment domains presented in class and the readings.
The assessment domains include:
• Physiological and health domain
• Functional measures
• Cognitive functioning
• Emotions and well-being
• Social functioning
• Quality of life
• Values and preferences
• Physical environment
• Family caregiving
Paper will demonstrate critical thinking and cite 2 – 3 appropriate literature sources to support the assessment tools integrated into the case assessment. Papers will be 3 -4 pages in length.
Short Assessment Paper # 1
- Student offers brief overview of client. ___ 1 points
- Student includes assessment domains. If information is not provided then student will state “to be gathered at a later time” ___ 8 points
- Student demonstrates critical thinking by integrating areas within the domain with specific details ___ 1 point
This includes a description of the client (age, environment).
- Physiological and health domain
- Functional measures
- Cognitive functioning
- Emotions and well-being
- Social functioning
- Quality of life
- Values and preferences
- Physical environment
- Family caregiving (if applicable)
TOTAL ___/ 10 points
The post Physiological and health domain appeared first on MBA Nursing Papers.