Based on one of the articles on a quantitative study that you have previously researched for this course, address the following:
- Describe the variables used in the research and how they were measured. Describe any assessments that were used.
- Discuss the types of reliability that were reported for the measurement instrument (test-retest, inter-rater, parallel forms, split-half) and validity (content, construct, criterion).
- Using your textbook, construct an external validity checklist and an internal validity checklist, noting how your selected article did address or could have addressed each issue.
- Discuss how the reliability and validity in the research contribute to the scientific merit of the research.
- List the persistent link for the article. Use the Persistent Links and DOIs library guide, linked in the Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Reference for the article
Easton, S. D. (2013). Trauma processing reconsidered: Using account-making in quantitative research with male survivors of child sexual abuse. Journal of Loss and Trauma, 18(4), 342-361. doi:10.1080/15325024.2012.701124
GET THIS PAPER OR A SIMILAR PAPER WITH SUBMIT YOUR HOMEWORKS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
Reliability and Validity in Quantitative Research was first posted on December 8, 2019 at 4:34 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org