need it with in the next 3 hours and must be original
Many new college students face obstacles throughout their academic careers. Being a successful student requires you to learn or continue to develop many skills, including time management, studying, and an understanding of learning styles and college-level work. One way to help yourself achieve your academic goals is to have a success plan in place. To develop your success plan, write at least 4–5 paragraphs answering the following questions:
Creating an Action Plan
- What actions do you need to take to achieve your academic goals?
- When will you start?
- How will you stay focused on your goals and plans?
Identifying and Setting up a Support System
- Who can help you identify your strengths and your areas for improvement?
- Who can help hold you accountable?
- What time frame have you established for reaching each of the items on your action plan?
- How often will you assess your progress?
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post time management and goals 6 to 8 paragraphs first appeared on https://customessayswriters.org.
time management and goals 6 to 8 paragraphs was first posted on September 16, 2020 at 3:34 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org