- Imagine that you are going to make a visit to your representative in Congress. Develop a one-page document that supports your position on the AHCA that you would leave with your representative or his or her aide when you make your visit. This one-pager, also called a â€œleave behind,â€ should state your position clearly in bullet points and give your reasons why your position is preferred. This â€œleave behindâ€ should have 1 inch margins and utilize 14-point font throughout. If you were making this visit in person, you would present your â€œleave behindâ€ to the person with whom you speak during your visit. Include a second page that describes your rationale for the position in your â€œleave behindâ€ page supported by at least two journal articles.
- Write a two-page brief to describe the scenario surrounding your legislative visit. Understanding the political affiliation of your representative, include answers to the following:
- Was your member in support or in opposition to the AHCA?
- State three points that you would cover in support or opposition to your representative’s position.
- How does your nursing experience influence the advocacy position that you take on the AHCA?
- Submit your response in a 4-page Microsoft Word document.
- Name your document SU_NSG4068_W3_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions AreaÂ by the due date assigned.
- Cite sources in the APA format on a separate page.
“. WITH BRAINY TERM PAPERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Visit with Marco Rubio for the purpose of Lobbying for AHCA appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
Visit with Marco Rubio for the purpose of Lobbying for AHCA was first posted on December 3, 2019 at 8:26 pm.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com