1. Should a firm attempt to have fewer or more suppliers? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each approach? Your initial post should be 200-250 words.
2. Read Problem 6 in Chapter 6 of your textbook. Calculate and answer parts a through d. Include all calculations and spreadsheets in your post. Explain why the moving average method was used instead of another forecasting method. What might be another forecasting method that could prove to be just as useful? Your initial post should be 200-250 words.
The figures below indicate the number of mergers that took place in the savings and loan industry over a 12-year period.
- Calculate a 5-year moving average to forecast the number of mergers for 2012.
- Use the moving average technique to determine the forecast for 2005 to 2011. Calculate measurement error using MSE and MAD.
- Calculate a 5-year weighted moving average to forecast the number of mergers for 2012. Use weights of 0.10, 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, and 0.30, with the most recent year weighted being the largest.
- Use regression analysis to forecast the number of mergers in 2012.
THESE ARE TWO QUESTIONS. Please be able to answer each. Take note that these are not papers and only have to be 200-250 words. I also will be submitting your answers to turn it in in order to see if you have plagiared. I will not pay if you have.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post Week 3 first appeared on https://customessayswriters.org.
Week 3 was first posted on September 15, 2020 at 1:52 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org