Develop a 13-15 slide PowerPoint presentation (not including the title and reference slide) highlighting technology, as supported by the literature, that will influence and or impact criminal justice systems worldwide in the future. While you should use the two countries chosen originally (Saudi Arabia and Germany) and the United States as a focus, you are not limited to discussing other issues of importance.
- The nature of the issue.
- Past and current trends affecting each issue (At least two past and at least two current trends).
- How the issue affects the international criminal justice community.
- Consider how political events in specific countries will influence the issue.
- What the expected impact the issue will have 10 years from the current year.
- Your 13-15 slide requirement is excluding your introduction and reference slides.
- Use Scholarly sources to support your presentation.
- Include at least five sources to support your presentation.
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Use at least two charts and graphs in your presentation.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- Assume you will make your presentation to an international audience.
- Use APA citations on appropriate slides.
The post World Wide Criminal Justice appeared first on Coursework Geeks.